BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My Blog List

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Assignment #2...Who Am I....?

"Being Free"
  
     The person I would describe myself as would be outgoing, funny, real easy to talk to. I  do a lot of different stuff like being outdoors, I like riding horses, I also do rodeo,  or what ever sounds fun to me I do. I really enjoy being outdoors because there is lots of stuff do outside. Sometimes I go to the ranch with my dad and mom to help them brand the calves. We usually do that during the summer. When I'm at the ranch I like to ride the horses or the 4wheeler.

   The times I go to the ranch with my parents, we check the waters, the horses and cows. We also go 4wheeling either in the truck or the 4wheeler. I've been driving a 4wheeler since I was like 6 years old. My family and I some times go rabbit hunting or go elk calling I have fun when i got to the ranch.

   Being outdoors are fun for me because there is lots of stuff to do like go the park, go hiking in the mountains that's always fun, cause why would you want to be inside all the time? That's kinda boring for me. So when i go riding or to practice it feels like I'm in my own little world and i also feel free like nothing else matters to me. I also do rodeo that's always a plus. Its really fun to do and watch. I started rode just May of this year so its not been long since I started.

    I tell people how i feel sometimes if I feel comfortable with you. I'm also a really understanding person. I like helping other what ever they need help in. Making people happy makes me happy I feel like a better person inside. I love meeting new people. I like getting to know someone before judging them. I also like being around people.

0 comments: