BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My Blog List

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Assignment # 10.. The Journey



One morning I woke up in a cabin. For a second i was like where am I? I was on the top floor, in the bedroom. When i walk to go look out the window, there was snow everywhere. The window was on the left side of the room. The bed that I was sleeping on, it was so comfortable. I didn't want to wake up. It felt like I was in a dream! I went down the stairs, it felt so warm cause of the fireplace. i went into the kitchen to make hot chocolate, so I can sit by the fire. As i was look around there paintings of nature on the walls. This cabin is so pretty, I don't ever want to leave!!


As I was walking out the front door, there was a beautifully pasture!!! As I was walk i heard animal calls, they were birds. The smell was like fresh air. The view was so pretty as I was looking around. There was so many different colors like blue, red , green, yellow,and purple. I just wanted to stay there all day!!!

I came up to a mountain, it was really big. I stated to climb it. As i was going up there different animals like deer, elk, bears, snakes. I saw a lot elk running through the trees, it was amazing. I kept going up there were bear trackes, I got a little scared but I knew that I would be find because the trackes were old. The smell was like pine cones. finally I got to the top, the view was like nothing that you see everyday.

On the top of the mountain there something spiritual. It was a stone with pictures on it. I think it was made from people a very LONG time ago. It had on it hunters hunting animals. The way they drew on it was soo amazing. As I was looking at it I was thinking, What did they use to draw on the stone? I want to take it and show my friends what i had found but i knew that i couldn't because it was just something that you can take, its was too spiritual  to the land and who had made it.

0 comments: